ATS Global Techsoft Pvt Ltd Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions are designed to complete the recruitment process of clients, but do not have all the internal HR systems in place, or are in quick ramp up situations, where the existing internal HR team needs support from external talent management partners to complete the hiring process without losing any time or money. Our RPO solutions will help clients achieve improvement in four areas of quality, cost, service and speed. We work closely with organizations to meet their recruitment needs by managing their end to end recruitment process with special accent on excellence and speed of:
- Mapping the business requirement
- Advertisement management
- Event planning & support
- Applicant response management
- Resume scanning
- Interview management
- Offer management
- Information management & applicant tracking systems
- Process analytics
ATS provides customized sourcing and recruiting strategies specific to information technology sector. Our full-service model handles the HR processes from an end-to-end basis to provide you the following benefits
- Help you focus your energy and effort in key strategic decisions
- Increase efficiency and turnaround time of the core HR processes
- Reduce resource acquisition and utilization cost in terms of time and expenses
- Eliminate expensive contractual procedure and comply with statutory obligations
Permanent staffing refers to hiring an employee directly on a long-term basis. Permanent staffing requires a higher degree of thorough search and screening process. Permanent staffing is of great importance in the human resource strategy of every company today. An organization that is equipped with quality and dedicated permanent staff has a greater chance of surviving and succeeding in the long run. Most companies prefer permanent staffing because of its uniqueness. It offers dedicated staff that can sustain and succeed even in challenging situations.
- Job Security - A permanent job offers an individual the luxuries of job security and stability. Security at work provides improves and enhances the individual's performance.
- Payroll and other Employee benefits - The Company is obligated to provide them with more employment benefits and bonuses like health insurance, retirement plans, pay raises and holiday pay.
- Job satisfaction - Companies providing permanent jobs understand the need of promoting higher levels of job satisfaction to improve workforce performance. Besides, employees holding permanent job positions have a higher ladder of earning potential than contractors.
- Secure job reduces stress - Permanent employees have a more secure mindset. These employees are more likely to have higher money-saving tendencies than contract workers do. Contract workers do not receive the same rights as permanent workers in any organization. This may be due to the employment policy the company follows on contract employment.
- Strengthens productivity and profitability of your company
- Improves quality of your workforce
- Fills key roles on your staff
- Controls cost
- Helps maintain trade confidentiality.
ATS Global Solutions offers you the flexibility of contractual Staffing along with Permanent Staffing. Our temporary staffing service helps our clients quickly ramp up project teams when faced with a short time frame ramp up in a specific area. Skilled contract professionals provide extra support and infuse critical knowledge into your organization. Taking advantage for critical business functions in IT also leaves more time for leadership to focus on strategic initiatives We always employ innovative techniques to access the best talents on current skill sets, emerging technologies and next generation trends. While our accounts in charge work collaboratively with our clients to understand their staffing needs, our dedicated recruitment team works on identifying the right resources, screening, interviewing, testing and short listing candidates.Why Contractual Staffing?
- Ready availability of candidates
- Take advantage of flexible pricing options to save money
- Manage project overflow, peak periods and special assignments
- Maintain budget controls
- Vast database of multi-skilled professionals
- Minimized turnaround times
- Reduced advertising and administration costs
- Validation of candidate's credentials
To ensure the continual availability of qualified and efficient resources, we take full advantage of many different channels to find and recruit staff. These include:
- Internet recruiting
- Classifieds in jobsites
- Headhunting through smart work groups
- Incentive/Referral programs
- Regular searches through business/community networks
- Internal networking and redeployment
- Relationship building through independent consultants
- Associate vendor relationships