Liferay Fresher's Training
As you are aware, MNC's are continuously on the hunt for candidates who are readily employable and who are well versed and trained in the specialized technology and domain.
Are you fit for the market to be employed?
Do you have the skills?
ATS Global Techsoft has the answer. Get trained at ATS and get ready to be employed.
Highlights of the training program :
- Selected candidates will be appointed as a Trainee Software Engineer.
- Classroom based trainings on Web technologies, Core Java, Tomcat, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Liferay - portlet development, Project & Assessment.
- Practical trainings on live project with development team
- The candidate will be Certified by ATS Global Techsoft upon successful completion of the training.
- Subject to performance and assessment of the candidates will be absorbed by the company.
- 100% Job Assistance after the completion of training.
- It's a program to make fresher's ready according to the industry standards
- He/She will join as Onsite trainee for 3 months at ATS Global Techsoft, where he/she will be treated as normal employee getting trained on cutting edge technologies.
- Best way to fill the gap that will be created by market slow down or experiencing on technologies.
- certificate at end of program as "Software Engineer Trainee.
- These candidates will be confident to face interviews.
- Best ones will get an opportunity to work at ATS Global Techsoft.
Liferay Developer Training
- Introduction to Liferay
- Introduction to Plugins
- Review of Liferay Concepts
- Introduction to Portlets
- Java Portal Overview
- Java Standard Portlets
- Inter-Portlet Communication
Developing Portlet Plugins
- Portlets and Web Application Frameworks
- Creating Standard Liferay Portlet
- Overview of the Portlet Project Application
- Generating the Service Layer
- Liferay MVC Portlet
- Creating Portlet Actions
- Feedback, Validation, and Localization
- Protecting Functions with Permissions
- Placing Portlets in the Control Panel
- Creating Themes and Layout Templates
- Application Display Templates
- Overview of Liferay Themes
- Developing a Layout Template
Customizing Liferay with Hook
- Overview of Hooks
- Startup Hooks
- JSP Hooks
- Customizing Language Keys with Hooks
- Service Hooks
- Servlet Filter Hooks
- Struts Action Hooks
- Customization of Liferay: Ext Plugins
- Overview of the Ext Plugin
- Customizing Portlet Properties with Ext
- Customizing Portlet Configurations
- Introduction to Marketplace
- Basic Introduction About Application Security
Mastering Liferay Fundamentals
Module 1: Getting Started
- Installing Liferay Portal
- Getting Started With Liferay
Module 2: Liferay Concepts
- Sites and Organizations
- Users and Roles
- Page Management
- Introduction to Assets
Module 3: Social Collaboration
- Creating Content
- Displaying Content
- Documents and Media
- Collaboration Tools
- Social Suite
- Remote Services and Feeds
- Asset Framework
Module 4: Business Productivity
- Custom Fields
- Dynamic Data Lists
- Additional EE Features