Portal, Corporate & Car Rental
Liferay 6.1, MySql
The main aim of Customer is expanding its presence in the growing US car rental market by leveraging the know-how and expertise that Customer offers. The key role of Customer is to develop standards to avoid misleading information when making a car rental booking online Nags understood the need to customize and personalize corporate and individual travel programs.
- To create a website which displays a list of vehicle types available along with per day price.
- A user should be able to select from date and to date and the Application should calculate and show the amount to be paid as well as the other terms and conditions. Upon acceptance, the user will be redirected to payment gateway to process the payment.
- The application should have an Admin Login and Admin should be provided with an interface to add/manage/delete/edit vehicle types and prices as well. Admin should be able to view all successfully executed orders and those which got cancelled by users. A customer can cancel a booking as per the terms (like before 24 hours and any other conditions).
- ATS ability to understand start-up business model and delivery of beta helped client.
- Addition of new functionality/features helped in providing seamless customer experience and increasing customer base
- ATS provided simple and highly cost effective solution to our client by incorporating open-source technologies
- ATS "Agile" development model ensured continuous customer involvement during the project.